ISL staff are invited to contribute to many articles, journals, webinars and conferences.
The sharing of insights, best-practice examples and areas of outstanding development is a core part of how ISL contributes to the continued growth of international education world-wide.
During these unusual and challenging last 12 months, we became experts at welcoming new arrivals virtually, delivering virtual school, as well as catering for the wellbeing needs of our community. As a consequence, we were asked to talk at a number of Webinars covering a wide range of topics which we hope are of interest. We are including a selection here for you to watch if interested.
- The Benefits of a Bilingual Education: watch here
- Exploring Curricula & Higher Education Options: watch here
- Crossroads: ISL Transitions Programme: watch here
- SPAN - Nest episode: watch here
We featured in a number of key publications in the last few months. Here is a selection below - click on the title to read the full article.
ISL leadership team members and students were invited to share expertise at, amongst others, the following conferences recently:
- ECIS & AISAP Admissions Month Conference: October 2020
- Open Apply Admissions Conference: November 2020
- ISBI Marketing and Admissions Conference: 25th and 26th November 2020
More details of the conferences can be found on the hosts websites.
Meet our Experts in Their Field
As well as being first class teachers, mentors and leaders, our faculty also consists of a number of published authors and co-authors of IB textbooks.
Meet our Academic Leadership Team
Over the years our staff have inspired and supported hundreds of students in their journey from early years to university.
Meet the academic leaders who guide this progression here.